- Host a screening or become a distribution/outreach partner (NGOs, companies, institutions).
- Sponsor the wider distribution and promotion of the film in China.
- Volunteer technical support to chronicle the film’s impact in China and around the world.
- Sustain our outreach efforts. Click the paypal button to the right.
- Support partner organizationsand get involved!Contact us by email at info[at]restoringthelight.com
Restoring the Light is a non-profit production. The filmmaker began the project as a volunteer effort in 2008 and she would like to thank the following groups and individuals for either their contribution and/or generous in-kind support along the way.
China Foundation for Disabled Persons
The Pacific Pioneer Fund
The Hall Family Trust
Nancy Wang (on behalf of the Wang Family’s G&G Education Foundation, USA)
Prof. Andrea Lunsford
Helen Cheung, MD
Generous In-Kind Supporters
Ada Shen, former Director for Corporate Social Responsibility for PepsiCo Greater China
Loretta Jitner, Founder & President at Media Matters, Inc. and Pencils for Kids, Inc.
Jeremiah Abraham, Founder Bakitwhy.com
Charles Osawa, Art Director
As a way to spur greater humanitarian involvement, RESTORING THE LIGHT would like to promote the following partner organizations for their notable work:
Restoring the Light Volunteers and Acknowledgments
Lulu Katherine DeBoer
Restoring the Light is a non-profit 501(c)(3) fiscally-sponsored project of Visual Communications.